Fourth Public Cardiac Arrest Save In Two Weeks


Two lives saved on the 9th January 2019, a lady in Helston and a male in Penzance and a further two lives saved on 24 January 2019 a male in Bishopsteignton, Devon and another male in Penzance.

As I was reporting the third save same day another life saved…

Multiply every husband, wife, father, mother, children, grandchildren and communities and thousands of people have the knowledge that their loved ones and friends are still alive with them.

During the two week period 9 January to 24 January 2019 a number of PADs involved under our program were deployed in emergencies. Thankfully not all had to be used but the knowledge that the vital lifesaving was ready and available to hand immensely reassuring.
The RRMC PAD program is a closely linked internal and external PAD infrastructure when ‘drop to shock’ time is crucial. According to the European Resuscitation Council (ERC) a defibrillator shock given in the first minute up to 90% chance of survival that depreciates by 10% to 12% with every passing minute without one.

The RRMC UK Heart Safe Non Profit Award Winner 2018 has saved increasing several people from an eight-year-old girl to a 95 year old lady which the result of thousands of people coming together under our PAD program … Working together in saving lives.
PLEASE EVERYONE READING THIS ARTICLE SHARE WITH ALL YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND WORK COLLEAGUES SO ESSENTIAL AWARENESS IS SPREAD – Remember one person dies every 5 minutes from sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) including one child every day in UK schools…Cardiac arrest strikes any age, anywhere and at anytime…Working together really does saves lives.

Take care all – Very best wishes Paul Williams Co-Founder & Secretary Ronnie Richards Memorial Charity (RRMC). (Charity Registration 1146964).

Humphry Davy School Year 7 CPR & AED Cerification

Humphry Davy School Year 7 CPR & AED Cerification

3 thoughts on “Fourth Public Cardiac Arrest Save In Two Weeks

  1. blog

    I every time spent my half an hour to read this website’s
    posts everyday along with a cup of coffee.

Comments are closed.